Canberra High School P&C
Parents, family members and members of the public, are able to support the school and the wider Canberra High School Community by providing time and expertise through the P&C.
The Canteen sub-committee meets twice a term for an hour (7:30-8:30 in weeks 2 and 7 of school terms). Members contribute to the Canteen providing good quality, appealing food options. The Canteen is run by dedicated paid staff, the Canteen sub-committee provides support and assists in planning for the year.
Your child spends five days a week, 40 weeks a year at Canberra High School for four years.
- Why wouldn't you want to be involved and be informed about what goes on?
- Why wouldn't you want to improve their experience by assisting to raise funds for activities?
- Why wouldn't you want to ensure they have good food at a viable canteen?
The P&C meets twice a term, we meet on Tuesdays at 7pm in weeks three and eighth of each term on the school premises. We finish our meetings at 8:30pm.
For specific dates refer to the Canberra High School Calendar.
- runs and supports the canteen
- raises funds for activities, services and the purchase of equipment
- runs the clothing pool (good for environment and budgets)
- works with the school executive team
Register your interest in the P&C, fundraising activities, canteen or just to be informed https://mailchi.mp/00d805fa1696/chspandc
Depending upon your selections, you will be contacted (eg for fundraising only, canteen, etc).
Email us if you would like further information or if you have specific questions for the P&C (PandC.CHS@gmail.com).